Welcome To The Bitcoin Revolution!
Did you miss out on profiting from the Internet revolution?
If so, you don't want to miss out on an even bigger revolution:
Bitcoin is digital money for the 21st century.
It's a unique digital asset with many use cases:
- Bitcoin is an excellent savings and retirement vehicle.
- Bitcoin allows anyone to be their own bank.
- Bitcoin allows anyone to store their savings in a way that cannot be seized, censored, or debased.
- Bitcoin is ethical money for the world's 8 billion people.
Bitcoin is very special for three reasons:
1) Bitcoin was not issued by a government or corporation. It's a new neutral form of money that cannot be manipulated by government officials or corporate insiders or anyone else. There's nothing else like this. "Crypto" doesn't come anywhere close.
2) Anyone can send Bitcoin to anyone else in the world (p2p), without using a 3rd party like a bank or other financial services company.
3) Bitcoin's supply is capped at 21 million. It's difficult at first to understand how this cap is enforced, but trust me for now. Bitcoin is actually more scarce like gold, which makes it an even better store of value than gold over long periods of time.
Not only is Bitcoin an excellent savings and retirement vehicle, but it can also be used as an easy and low-cost way to send remittances to other countries.
Bitcoin is a life raft for refugees, who no longer need to leave their savings behind when they flee their country.
Bitcoin is also a life raft for those who choose to remain in an unstable country and want to hide their savings from an authoritarian ruler or protect it from high inflation.
The Bitcoin Revolution is here--
And the good news is that we are still so, so early.
If you are able to understand how to use Bitcoin at a deep level--
You will have a huge advantage over everyone else who doesn't understand how important Bitcoin is about to become.